- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250 g pack diced British chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Sainsbury's roast garlic and herb seasoning
- 390 g carton Italian chopped tomatoes with olive oil and garlic
- 2 x 250g packs golden vegetable rice
- 180 g pack raw king prawns
- 200 g frozen mixed vegetables
- 14 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, washed and chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes, then stir in the smoked paprika spice mix and the chopped tomatoes.
Bring to a simmer, then stir in the rice, prawns, the frozen vegetables and 150ml water. Cook for a further 7 minutes, stirring often, until the chicken is cooked through with no pink remaining.
Remove from the heat, then stir through the chopped parsley. Serve with the lemon wedges for squeezing over.