- 460g skinless British chicken thigh fillets, cut into small chunks
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1½ red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow pepper, washed, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 15g fresh coriander, leaves picked, washed and roughly chopped
- 4 plain tortilla wraps
- 4 little gem lettuce leaves, washed and torn
- 115g soured cream and chive dip
Put the chicken, lemon zest, all but 1 tbsp of the lemon juice, half the olive oil and the garlic in a bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper and mix well.
Heat a non-stick griddle pan until very hot. Thread the chicken, onion wedges and pepper on to pre-soaked wooden or metal skewers. Cook for 10 minutes, turning once, until lightly charred and cooked through with no pink remaining.
Meanwhile, make the lemon dressing: put the remaining lemon juice, oil and half the coriander in a small bowl and whisk together. Set aside. Heat the tortilla wraps all together in the microwave for 1 minute (or place under a hot grill for 30 seconds each side).
Remove the chicken and vegetables from the skewers and pile on to the tortilla wraps, along with the lettuce, soured cream and chive dip and the remaining coriander. Serve with the lemon dressing.