- 425 g mini chicken fillets
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 medium free-range eggs, beaten
- 150 g cashews, roughly chopped
- 1 - 2 tbsp oil
- 200 g broccoli, cut into florets and halved
- 200 g fine beans, trimmed
- 100 g green cabbage, sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Toss the mini fillets in the flour. Put the beaten eggs in a bowl, and the chopped cashews on a plate. Dip the mini fillets into the egg to coat, then roll in the nuts. Place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, until golden.
About 10-12 minutes in to the chicken cooking time, heat the oil in a frying pan, then add the broccoli, beans and cabbage and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes over a medium-high heat. Stir in the chilli, garlic, lime zest and juice and soy sauce, then cover with a lid (or loosely with foil) and cook for a further 4 minutes.
Serve the cashew chicken with the stir-fried greens, and drizzle a little sweet chilli dipping sauce over the top.