- 1 onion, chopped
- 0.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red or green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 slices honey roast ham, sliced into strips
- 198 g tin sweetcorn, drained
- 1 x 6-pack plain pancakes
- 100 g Gruyère or Emmenthal, grated
- 2 tbsp tomato and chilli relish
- 2 large gherkins, sliced
Pre-heat the grill to a medium-to-high setting. Fry the onion in the olive oil for 2 minutes over a high heat. Add the pepper and fry for 5 minutes on a medium heat. Remove pan and add the tomatoes, ham and sweetcorn.
Place the pancakes on a greased baking sheet. Spoon on the filling and fold up the edges to enclose it. Top with cheese and grill for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Top with the relish and sliced gherkin.