- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 120 g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 125 g oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 250 g closed cup chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 300 g cooked roast beef, cut into bite-size pieces
- 200 ml crème fraîche
- 100 ml chicken stock, made from 1 stock cube
- 500 g microwave basmati rice
- 14 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, washed and chopped
Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onion. Cook over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened. Add all the mushrooms and increase the heat to medium. Cook for a further 5 minutes, adding the chopped garlic for the final minute.
Stir in the cooked roast beef along with the crème fraîche and chicken stock. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the microwave rice to pack instructions. Divide between 4 plates and serve the stroganoff on top, garnished with the chopped parsley.