- 400 g (about 3 medium) skinless chicken breasts, cut into long thin strips
- 2 clove garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g caramelised red onion chutney
- 100 g mangetout
- 200 g couscous, cooked according to pack instructions
- 14 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 4 wraps
- 60 g Cheddar, grated
Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4. Place the chicken, garlic and oil in a bowl and mix together so the chicken is well coated.
Heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and fry the chicken. After 5 minutes, mix in the chutney and the mangetout and continue to fry until the chicken is cooked through. Put the mixture in a large bowl and stir in the couscous and most of the parsley.
Divide the filling between the wraps. Fold the ends in and roll, enclosing the ingredients (like a burrito). Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes. Serve garnished with the remaining parsley.