- 300 g pack rice noodles
- 3 carrots, washed and peeled into ribbons
- 1 small white cabbage, washed and finely shredded
- 400 g cooked turkey breast, shredded
- 31 g pack fresh coriander, washed and leaves picked
For the dressing:
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1 red chilli, washed, deseeded and finely diced
- 1.5 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1.5 tbsp Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 limes
Put the rice noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave for 5-10 minutes until tender, then drain.
Meanwhile, make the dressing: in a small bowl whisk together the shallots, chilli, fish sauce, sugar, oil and the juice of 2 of the limes, then season with freshly ground black pepper.
Put the carrots, cabbage and turkey in a large bowl with half the coriander and the cooked rice noodles. Toss with some of the dressing and season with freshly ground black pepper. Divide among plates and scatter with the remaining coriander. Serve with the remaining lime, cut into wedges, and any leftover dressing.