- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 anchovies, drained and finely chopped
- 0.5 tsp crushed dried chillies
- 0.5 tsp dried oregano
- 280 g dried spaghetti
- 1 tbsp Taste The Difference Italian mixed vegetable tomato paste
- 400 g Taste The Difference cherry tomatoes
- 60 g pitted black olives, roughly chopped
- 320 g young spinach
- A handful of roughly torn fresh basil, to serve
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
Heat the olive oil in a large, wide sauté pan. Add the garlic and anchovies and cook over a medium heat for two minutes until the ingredients have almost melted into the oil. Add the chilli and oregano and cook for a further minute.
Add the pasta to the boiling water and let cook for 8 minutes. Meanwhile, add the tomato paste to the sauté pan. Cook for a minute or two, stirring frequently, and then add the cherry tomatoes and the olives. Bring to the boil then turn down the heat to medium and cook on a steady simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes until thickened.
Add the spinach to the sauce. Stir and allow to wilt slightly. Drain the pasta and add to the sauce. Season and serve with a scattering of basil and some parmesan shavings.