- 200 g Sainsbury's long grain rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 cm piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chilli, washed, deseeded and finely sliced
- 400 g pack extra lean British beef stir fry by Sainsbury's
- 125 g asparagus tips by Sainsbury's, washed
- 300 g dwarf beans by Sainsbury's, washed and trimmed
- 60 g pouch oyster & spring onion stir-fry sauce by Sainsbury's
Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the rice and cook for 15-18 minutes, until tender. Drain.
About 5 minutes before the end of the rice cooking time, put a wok or large frying pan over a high heat and add the olive oil. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the beef and stir-fry for a further minute; then add the asparagus and beans and stir-fry for another minute.
Add the sauce to the pan and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Serve immediately with the rice.