- 350 ml skimmed milk, chilled
- 100 g frozen bananas (approx. one fresh banana)
- 10 g maple syrup
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra to garnish
- 0.5 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 0.25 tsp all spice
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cinnamon sticks, to garnish
Add the skimmed milk to a blender along with the frozen banana, maple syrup, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice and vanilla extract. Whizz until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve sprinkled with ground cinnamon and a cinnamon stick.
Tip: Freeze your bananas when they are at their ripest. This will give your smoothie a natural sweetness.