- 8 slices of wholemeal wholemeal bread by Sainsbury's
- Butterlicious spread
- 400 g tinned tuna in spring water by Sainsbury's, drained
- 4 tbsp basics mayonnaise
- half a cucumber, washed and sliced
- 200 g carrots, washed, peeled and cut into batons
- 330 g red seedless grapes, washed
Spread the slices of bread with Butterlicious.
Drain the tuna and place in a bowl. Mash with the mayonnaise and spread over 4 slices of bread.
Add slices of cucumber, top with the remaining 4 slices of bread and cut the sandwiches into quarters. Serve with carrot batons and red grapes.