- 40 g British salted butter by Sainsbury's
- 8 large British free-range Woodland eggs by Sainsbury's, beaten
- 2 tbsp single cream
- 4 slices brown bread, toasted and buttered
- cherry tomatoes, washed, to serve
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, washed and chopped, to garnish
Melt the butter in a heavy-based non-stick saucepan. As the butter starts to foam, pour in the eggs. Cook the eggs without stirring for a couple of minutes, until the egg starts to set around the edges.
Using a wooden spoon, start to stir the eggs gently, folding the just-cooked edges into the centre of the saucepan. Add the cream, reduce the heat, and cook gently, folding the eggs in the pan to give a creamy finish.
Test the eggs are just cooked by lifting some mixture from the centre of the pan on a spoon. It should look glossy and have some creaminess.
Spoon on to hot buttered toast and serve with cherry tomatoes and chopped parsley.