- 4 red peppers, washed, deseeded and halved vertically
- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 25 g tub Mexican spice blend by Sainsbury's
- 250 g pack lamb mince by Sainsbury's
- 150 g closed-cup chestnut mushrooms, scrubbed and quartered
- 250 g pouch golden vegetable savoury rice by Sainsbury's
- 167.5 g pack cherry tomatoes by Sainsbury's, washed and halved
- 100 g Somerset goats' cheese by Sainsbury's, rind removed, cheese cut into cubes
- 185 g pack plain cornbread by Sainsbury's, cooked to pack instructions
Preheat the grill to medium. Put the peppers on a large baking tray, cut-side up, and grill for 5-10 minutes until softened.
Meanwhile, in a large pan, heat the oil over a medium heat. Add the onion and the Mexican spice blend and cook for 5 minutes. Add the mince and mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes, until browned.
Stir through the rice and half of the cherry tomatoes and gently cook for 1-2 minutes.
Spoon the mixture into the peppers then top with the remaining cherry tomatoes and the goats' cheese. Grill for 10 minutes, until golden and the cheese is soft.
Serve with the mini cornbread.