- 375 g ready rolled shortcrust pastry by Sainsbury's
- British plain flour by Sainsbury's, for dusting
- baking beans or rice, for pastry case weight
- 80 ml British double cream by Sainsbury's
- 80 g mascarpone cheese by Sainsbury's
- 200 g Greek style natural yogurt by Sainsbury's
- 50 g icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp Taste the Difference Madagascan vanilla extract
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 Sainsbury’s ripe and ready nectarine, de-stoned and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled, de-stoned and sliced
- 2 passion fruits, pulp only
- a few fresh mint leaves, washed
- zest of 1 lime
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Unroll the pastry on to a lightly floured surface, then use to line a 23cm tart tin, trimming the excess with a knife. Prick the base all over with a fork, then line with baking parchment and fill with baking beans or rice.
Bake for 15 minutes, remove the baking parchment and baking beans (or rice) and bake for a further 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
Put the cream in a bowl and whip to soft peaks, then whisk in the mascarpone, yogurt, icing sugar and vanilla extract. Spoon the cream filling into the cooled tart case; spread evenly.
Top with the kiwi, mango, and nectarine slices, then spoon over the passion fruit pulp. Scatter with mint leaves and lime zest, and dust with icing sugar before serving.