- 100 ml cherry juice drink
- 100 ml pineapple mango and passion fruit juice
- 100 ml watermelon raspberry apple
- 100 ml apple and raspberry juice drink
- 25 g soft fruits, such as raspberries
- 400 ml Assorted smoothies
Pour a little juice drink or smoothie into each lolly mould to about a third full, add some fresh fruit and freeze for 1-2 hours or until solid.
Pour in a different juice or smoothie and freeze for a further 1-2 hours. Add the last of the juices and push the lid on top. Freeze for 1-2 hours or until solid.
When solid, dip the lolly moulds into hot water and carefully ease out.
Cook's tip: You can use whatever flavours of juice or smoothie you have to hand.