- 400 g fresh strawberries, washed hulled and halved
- 180 g chocolate cake slices, each cut in half
- 12 marshmallows
- 1/4 pineapple (or about 200g), peeled and cut into chunks
- 50 g Fairtrade white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50 g Fairtrade dark chocolate, broken into pieces
Thread 4 skewers with alternate strawberry halves, chocolate slice halves, marshmallows and pineapple chunks. Set aside while you melt the chocolate.
Melt the white and dark chocolate in 2 separate bowls set over 2 pans of simmering water, taking care to not let the base of the bowl touch the water. Remove from the heat, decant into small serving bowls and serve as dipping sauces with the skewers.
Cook’s tip: the skewers can be lightly grilled, but make sure you remove from the heat before the marshmallow melts.