- 150 g smooth dark Fairtrade chocolate by Sainsbury's, broken into pieces
- 150 g unsalted English butter by Sainsbury's, cubed
- 200 g Fairtrade caster sugar by Sainsbury's
- 3 medium British free-range Woodland eggs by Sainsbury's, beaten
- 50 g ground almonds by Sainsbury's
- 50 g self-raising flour
- 200 g Greek style natural yogurt by Sainsbury's, to serve
- 1 tbsp runny honey by Sainsbury's, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180ºC, fan 160ºC, gas 4. Place the chocolate, butter and sugar in a saucepan over a gentle heat until melted. Don’t worry if it goes grainy – the sugar granules will melt when baked.
Take off the heat and stir in the beaten eggs, ground almonds and the flour. Tip into a 1.5-litre ovenproof dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. The pudding should still be gooey inside.
Allow the pudding to cool slightly. Mix the yogurt with the honey and serve with the chocolate pudding.