- 3 leaves gelatin
- 150 ml whole British milk by Sainsbury's
- 50 g British white caster sugar by Sainsbury's
- 0.75 tsp Nielsen Massey vanilla bean paste, or 1 vanilla pod
- 350 ml Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself 3% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- 0.5 tsp Fairtrade ground cinnamon by Sainsbury's
- 0.25 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp British white caster sugar by Sainsbury's
- 350 g British strawberries by Sainsbury's, hulled and quartered
In a small bowl, cover the gelatin with cold water and let stand for 5 minutes, until completely soft. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, gently heat the milk, sugar and vanilla paste or whole vanilla pod (split the pod and scrape the seeds into the liquid before adding the halves of the pod).
Bring to a simmer and stir until the sugar has dissolved (about 5 minutes). Remove from the heat. Take the gelatin out of the water and squeeze out any excess liquid. Add to the milk and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
Put the yogurt into a medium bowl and then whisk in the warm milk. Pour the panna cotta mixture into 4 lightly oiled ramekins and put in the fridge until set (at least three hours).
Towards the end of the setting time, combine the cinnamon, pepper and sugar and sprinkle over the strawberries. Toss, and then leave to sit for about 10 minutes before serving with the panna cottas. For an extra splash of colour, pour over a little strawberry coulis, if you like.