- 400 g plums, washed and halved, stones removed
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into quarters
- 1 ripe pear, peeled, cored and cut into quarters
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 tsp Taste the Difference Madagascan vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp light soft brown sugar
- 3 tbsp pure apple juice
- 12 sponge fingers by Sainsbury's
- 250 g be good to yourself custard
- 300 ml pot half fat British crème fraîche by Sainsbury's
- 25 g smooth dark chocolate, finely grated
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6.
Put the fruit in a roasting dish. Add the cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and apple juice and mix through. Roast for about 35-40 minutes or until the fruit is cooked and soft. Remove from the oven and leave the fruit to cool.
Line a 1.5-litre serving bowl with the sponge fingers and top with the fruit, then the custard and finally, the crème fraîche. Sprinkle over the chocolate and serve.