- 4 scoops of vanilla soft scoop ice cream
- 175 g pot of low calorie ready to eat blueberry & blackcurrant jelly, lightly mashed with a fork
- 1 meringue nest, crushed
- 213 g can of peach slices in fruit juice, drained
- 2 tbsp chocolate sauce
- 1 canister squirty cream, to decorate
- 1 tbsp pistachio nuts, crushed, to decorate
Divide the vanilla ice cream, jelly, crushed meringue and peach slices between 2 dessert glasses.
Top with squirty cream and sprinkle with crushed pistachio nuts to serve.