Photograph: Kate Whitaker
- 16 sponge fingers
- 8 tbsp coconut liqueur such as Malibu
- 300 ml double cream
- 300 g natural Greek-style yogurt
- 4 passionfruit
- 225 g raspberries, fresh or frozen, defrosted and drained
- 1 small mango, peeled, stoned and cubed
- 4 meringue nests
- 8 physalis, petals pulled back, twisted and dusted with silver or gold lustre
- mixed edible baubles, to decorate
Break the sponge fingers into pieces and divide between eight glasses. Drizzle with the coconut liqueur.
Whip the cream in a large bowl until it holds soft peaks. Mix in the yogurt and the seeds from the passionfruit.
Divide the raspberries and mango between the glasses.
Break the meringues into small chunks and fold into the cream mixture. Divide the cream between the glasses. Decorate each one with a physalis and mixed baubles.
Get ahead: make up to a day ahead; chill.