- 2 tsp Fairtrade ground cinnamon to add to the flour, plus extra for sprinkling
- 20 g unsalted English butter
- 6 eating apples, cored and sliced
- 2 tbsp Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 300 g blackberries
- 150 ml (8 tbsp) Greek style natural yogurt
Make 8 cinnamon pancakes (use this recipe but add 2 tsp Fairtrade ground cinnamon with the flour). Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan and add the apples. Sprinkle over the brown sugar and cook for 10-12 minutes until just soft and golden, stirring occasionally. Add the blackberries and 2 tbsp water, and simmer for a further 1-2 minutes.
Warm the pancakes, divide the fruit mixture between them and fold to make triangles. Serve each pancake with 1 tbsp Greek style natural yogurt and a sprinkling of ground cinnamon.