- 200 g Fairtrade smooth dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150 g fresh British single cream
- 2 tbsp British semi-skimmed milk
- 0.25 tsp Fairtrade ground mixed spice
- 115 g Deglet Nour dates
- 50 g marshmallows
- 2 easy peeler clementines, peeled and segmented
- 250 g bunch sable grapes
- 6 ginger snap biscuits, broken into pieces
- 100 g pack pecans
Put the chocolate in the fondue bowl with the cream, milk and mixed spice. Let the cream heat up and the chocolate melt, then stir gently but constantly for 1-2 minutes until the chocolate and cream combine to make a smooth, thick mixture.
Place all the remaining ingredients on a serving platter and hand out the fondue skewers. Let everyone dip what they like into the warm fondue.