- 150 g lighter ginger snaps
- 200 g soft cheese
- 300 g Greek-style natural probiotic yogurt
- 50 g Fairtrade white caster sugar
- 1 lemon, zested
- 200 ml water
- 100 g Fairtrade white caster sugar
- 200 g fresh cherries, stems and stones removed
Divide the crushed biscuits between 4 glasses. Mix the soft cheese, yogurt, sugar and lemon zest together. Spoon into the glasses over the top of the biscuit base.
In a medium pan, warm the water with the sugar over a gentle heat, until the sugar dissolves. Turn up the heat and boil for 2 minutes. Reduce to a simmer, add the cherries and cook for a further 10 minutes, until the juice is syrupy and the cherries are soft. Remove from the heat and let cool
Spoon a large tablespoon of cherries into the top of each glass. Chill until ready to serve.