- 180 g almond and chocolate biscotti, broken up
- 100 g pre-soaked mixed fruit
- 411 g tinned peach slices in fruit juice, drained with 75ml of juice reserved
- 580 g tinned blackcurrants in fruit juice, drained
- 50 g pistachio kernels, roughly chopped
- 500 g ready-to eat custard
- 300 ml fresh whipping cream, lightly whipped
- 100 g pomegranate seeds
In a 2-litre glass dish, layer the biscotti pieces with the pre-soaked dried fruit. Drizzle over the reserved peach juice, then scatter over the peach slices, blackcurrants and half the pistachios.
Pour over the custard and spread evenly with a spoon. Dollop large spoonfuls of the whipped cream on top of the custard, then sprinkle over the remaining pistachios and the pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.