- 1 medium egg
- 1 slice white bread, cut in half
- a little unsalted butter
- 25 g cheddar cheese, sliced
- 25 g cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 pomodorino plum tomatoes, to serve
- 15 g raw broccoli florets, to serve
Place the egg in a small pan of boiling water and cook for 9 minutes, then drain and cool under running water. Peel and cut into wedges or in half, making sure it is cooked right through.
Spread the bread with a little butter and layer cheese and cucumber in between. Cut into thin soldiers. Halve the plum tomatoes and serve them with the broccoli florets and soldiers.