- 200 g Scottish porridge oats
- 400 ml apple juice
- 1 small apple, washed, cored and finely chopped
- 100 g Greek-style low fat yogurt
- 200 g frozen mango chunks
- 50 g toasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds
Put the oats in a large bowl and pour over the apple juice. Cover with cling film, and put the fridge to soak for at least 30 minutes, or preferably overnight.
When ready to eat, stir through the chopped apple and the yogurt. Layer in serving glasses with your choice of fruit, then scatter some toasted seeds over the top.