- 270 g vine tomatoes, removed from the vine and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g pack fresh egg tagliatelle
- 75 g tub fresh green pesto
- 25 g parmesan, finely grated, plus extra shavings to garnish
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas 7. Put the tomatoes on a baking tray, scatter over the garlic and toss with the olive oil. Roast for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions then drain. Stir in the roasted tomatoes and garlic, the pesto and grated parmesan.
Serve garnished with the basil leaves and parmesan shavings.