- 100 g icing sugar, sifted
- 5 large white chocolate cookies
- 5 large milk chocolate cookies
- 20 fruit pastilles, to decorate
- 10 glacé cherries, to decorate
- 1 tube black writing icing
To make the icing, mix the icing sugar and 2 tablespoons of water in a bowl until smooth.
Carefully spread the icing over the biscuits and decorate with sweets, glacé cherries, cake decorations and writing icing.
Cook's tips: you don't need to stop at biscuits - have a go decorating our Vanilla sponge fairy cakes as well.
For another delicious Red Nose Day recipe, try these delicious Domino biscuits.