For the cupcakes:
- 3 medium British free-range eggs by Sainsbury's
- 4 tbsp clear honey by Sainsbury's
- 50 g ground almonds by Sainsbury's
- 50 g gluten free white self-raising flour
- 1 tsp Taste the Difference French almond extract
- 0.5 X 150g pack fresh raspberries by Sainsbury's
For the frosting:
- 0.5 X 349 pack silken firm tofu, excess fluid drained
- 1 tsp clear honey by Sainsbury's
- 0.5 tsp Taste the Difference French almond extract
- 0.5 X 150g pack fresh raspberries by Sainsbury's, reserve 9 for decoration
Preheat the oven to 170°C, fan 150°C, gas 4. To make the cupcakes, use an electric mixer to whisk the eggs in a bowl for 1 minute until thick and foamy. Continue whisking while adding all of the honey.
With a metal spoon, fold the ground almonds, flour and almond extract into the mixture.
Fill a 12-hole muffin tin with 9 paper cup cases and place a raspberry in each.
Divide the mixture between the cup cases and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Avoid opening the door otherwise the mixture will sink.
Remove the muffin tray from the oven. Allow the cupcakes to cool before placing onto a cooling rack.
To make the frosting, place the tofu with the honey, almond extract and raspberries in a bowl, reserving 9 for decoration. Blend together then pass the mixture through a sieve to remove any raspberry pips. Cover and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours until firm.
When the cupcakes are cold, spread some of the frosting on the top of each. Decorate each with a raspberry.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge until required.