- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery, washed, trimmed and sliced
- 2 carrots, washed and diced
- 1 red pepper, washed, deseeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlics, crushed
- 0.5 tsp paprika
- 1 red chilli, washed and finely sliced
- 400 g tin basics chopped tomatoes
- 410 g tin black eyed beans by Sainsbury's, drained
- 420 g red kidney beans in chilli sauce by Sainsbury's
- 600 ml vegetable stock, hot
- 50 g dark chocolate, grated
- 0.5 bunch spring onions, washed, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 80 ml be good to yourself soured fresh cream
Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onion, celery, carrots and pepper. Cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes until the vegetables are soft. Add the garlic, paprika and half the chilli for the last 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes along with the drained black eyed beans and the kidney beans in chilli. Pour in the stock, then simmer for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle over the grated chocolate and stir though the spring onions. Divide between 4 bowls or mugs and scatter over the remaining chilli. Serve with the lime wedges and soured cream on the side.