- 1 bake-at-home baguette
- 15 g fresh coriander, leaves picked, washed and finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 20 g unsalted English butter. softened
For the dips:
- 300 g jar of mild salsa
- ½ yellow pepper. deseeded. washed and chopped
- 150 g fat crème fraîche
- 1 lime, juiced
- 15 g fresh coriander, leaves picked and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 170 g tub of guacamole
- 1 red pepper, cut into batons
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into batons
- ½ cucumber, cut into batons
- 1 carrot, cut into batons
- 8 radishes, halved
For the baguette, preheat the oven to 180ºC, fan 160ºC, gas 4. Make deep diagonal cuts into the baguette at 1.5cm intervals, not quite cutting all the way through. Combine the coriander, garlic, chilli and butter in a bowl. Spread between the slices, transfer to a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the dips. Transfer the salsa to a small bowl and stir in the pepper.
Tip the crème fraîche into a separate bowl and stir in the lime juice, coriander and chilli sauce.
Spoon the guacamole into a small bowl. Serve the warm baguette on a platter or board with the dips and chopped vegetables.