- 150 g gluten-free oats
- 2 tsp Fairtrade ground ginger
- 2 small Zest of unwaxed lemons
- 75 g pkt dried blueberries
- 100 g pkt dried berries and cherries
- 100 g pkt dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 100 g pkt sesame seeds
- 100 g pkt sunflower seeds
- 100 g pkt pumpkin seeds
- 397 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 150 g dairy-free spread
- 1 tsp Madagascan vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 180ºC, fan 160ºC, gas 4. Line a 31cm x 23cm tin with baking paper.
In a large bowl, mix together the oats, ginger, lemon zest, dried fruit and seeds and set aside.
Heat the condensed milk, spread and vanilla extract in a small pan over a low heat, stirring occasionally until combined. Pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir well.
Spoon the mixture into the tin, spread evenly and bake for 25 minutes.
Remove from the oven, allow to cool completely, then cut into 24 bars. You can store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.