- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 100 g bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 500 g pack microwaveable basmati rice
- 5 tbsp mirin, dry white wine or dry sherry
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 30 g fresh ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 200 g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 pak choi, roughly shredded
- 300 g leftover roast beef, shredded
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and add the spring and red onions. Cook over a high heat for 3-4 minutes until well browned.
Meanwhile, heat the rice according to pack instructions. Add to the pan with the mirin, soy sauce, ginger and green beans, and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the pak choi and beef, and cook for 3-4 minutes until piping hot.