- 50 g blue Stilton by Sainsbury's
- 80 g lighter soft cheese by Sainsbury's
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, washed and chopped, plus extra left for decoration
- 1 red pepper, washed and chopped into bite-sized chunks
- 0.25 cucumber, washed and sliced into discs
Bring the Stilton to room temperature, then mix with the soft cheese and most of the chives, reserving half a teaspoon to garnish.
Spread the chunks of pepper and cucumber discs with the creamy Stilton dip. Lay the whole chives on a platter; place the Stilton bites on top and garnish with the reserved chopped chives.