- 500 g easy cook rice
- 700 g pkt of stir-fry mix
- 300 g fresh peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 175 ml pouch of Chinese sauce
- 100 g salted peanuts, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
Cook the rice following pack instructions.
Meanwhile, over a medium-high heat, heat the oil in a large pan or wok and add the stir fry mix and peppers. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring continuously, then add the garlic and cook for another minute.
Stir in the sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir through the peanuts then serve with the rice.