- 500 g pack SO organic British beef lean steak mince
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil by Sainsbury's
- 2 red onions, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 5 tbsp mild curry paste
- 200 g natural yogurt by Sainsbury's
- 50 g sultanas by Sainsbury's
- 50 g flaked almonds by Sainsbury's
- 350 g basmati rice by Sainsbury's
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, washed and chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, washed and chopped
In a frying pan, dry-fry the mince for 15 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, draining off any fat. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in the pan, add half the onion and cook with the garlic for 5 minutes. Stir in the curry paste, return the mince to the pan and mix well. Pour in half the yogurt along with 100ml water, stir, then let simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a separate pan, heat the remaining oil. Fry the remaining onion with the sultanas and almonds for 2 minutes.
Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the rice and cook for 10-12 minutes. Drain. Serve with the curry. Top with the onion mixture, herbs and the remaining yogurt.