- 1 tsp ground nut oil
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 330g TTD Cherry tomato and chilli pasta sauce****
- 400g kidney beans, drained
- 31g pack fresh coriander, roughly torn
- 2 x Sainsbury’s Plain Tortilla Wraps
- 3 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
Heat 1teaspoon oil in a large non-stick pan, add the pepper and garlic and cook over a high heat for 5 minutes. Add the paprika and cook 1minute.
Stir in the pasta sauce and kidney beans and add 300ml water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes until thickened. Chop half the coriander and stir into the chilli.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C, gas 6. Tear the tortillas into rough chunks and spread into a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy around the edges.
Spoon the chilli into two warmed bowls, spoon over the soured cream and serve with the tortilla chips on the side.