- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 3 mixed peppers by Sainsbury's, washed, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes, washed and sliced into thick rounds
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 500 g jar tikka masala cooking sauce by Sainsbury's
- 410 g tin green lentils in water by Sainsbury's, drained
- 2 flamebaked plain naans by Sainsbury's
- 1 tbsp mint leaves, washed, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4. In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the peppers, courgettes and onion. Gently stir-fry for 5 minutes until tender.
Add the cooking sauce and lentils; bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes until the vegetables are tender (add a little boiling water if it's too thick). Meanwhile, put the naan breads on a baking tray and warm in the oven for 5 minutes.
Divide the curry between 4 bowls. Garnish with the mint and serve each with half a naan.