- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ a small onion, sliced
- 270 g pack Oriental stir-fry mix
- 1 medium red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 385 g pack free-range fresh egg noodles
- ½ a 200g jar Thai red curry sauce
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut, toasted
Heat the olive oil in a wok over a high heat and stir-fry the onion until it begins to colour – about 5 minutes.
Tip the Oriental stir-fry mix into the wok and stir-fry until the veg is just wilted, adding a splash of water if necessary to help create steam. Remove from the wok and keep warm.
Using the same wok, stir-fry the red chilli until sizzling, then add the noodles. Stir-fry for 3 minutes, then pour in the red curry sauce and heat through.
To serve, arrange the noodles on one side of each plate and the stir-fried vegetables on the other. Garnish with a sprinkling of toasted coconut.