- 390 g SO Organic black beans, drained
- 198 g tin sweetcorn by Sainsbury's, drained
- 0.5 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, washed and roughly chopped
- 28 g fresh coriander, washed and chopped
- 1.5 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 4 tbsp natural yogurt
- olive oil by Sainsbury's, for brushing
- 2 be good to yourself tortilla wraps
- 35 g mature Cheddar by Sainsbury's, grated
In a bowl, combine the black beans, corn, onion, tomatoes and half the coriander. Pour over the lime juice. Season and set aside.
Make the dip: mash the avocado in a bowl, mix in half the yogurt and the rest of the coriander, then season and set aside.
Brush a frying pan with oil and place over a medium heat. Press one tortilla into the pan, top with the Cheddar and half the bean mixture. Spread the remaining tortilla with the other half of the yogurt and press, yogurt-side down, on top.
Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side (invert on to a plate to turn it over), until golden and the filling is hot. Cut into wedges and serve with the dip.