- 300 g extra lean beef escalopes, cut into thin strips**
- 167.5 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 175 ml sweet chilli stir-fry sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 175 g babycorn and mange tout
- 50 g bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 500 g microwaveable lime and coriander rice
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
Preheat the grill to medium. Toss the beef and tomatoes with 125ml of the stir-fry sauce until combined, then thread onto 8 pre-soaked wooden skewers. Cook the skewers under the grill for 6 minutes, turning once, until just cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add the babycorn, mange tout and spring onions, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, adding 2 tsp water to help steam if needed. Add the rice to the pan with the remaining stir-fry sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes until heated through. Serve the skewers on a bed of rice with a wedge of lime.
Veggie Swap: grill meat-free meatballs by Sainsbury’s according to pack instructions. Halfway through cooking, thread onto skewers and brush with the marinade, then continue grilling until browned all over.
** Wash hands thoroughly after handling raw meat.