- 0.5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, washed, deseeded and finely chopped, reserving a few slices to garnish
- 60 g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp mild curry powder
- 90 g raw king prawns
- 150 g mixed pepper stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 150 g rice noodles
- 1 lime, ½ juiced, ½ cut into wedges, to serve
Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, then add the vegetable oil. Add the ginger and the chopped chillies, and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes, then add the curry powder and prawns and stir-fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
Add the mixed pepper stir-fry and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce and the rice noodles, and heat through for 1 minute.
Squeeze in the lime juice and toss well. Scatter over the reserved chilli and serve with a wedge of lime to squeeze over.