- 2 tbsp fragrant Thai base by Sainsbury's
- 1 cm piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 red chillies by Sainsbury's, washed, deseeded and finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 400 ml tin reduced-fat coconut milk
- 850 ml vegetable stock, made with vegetable stock cube by Sainsbury's
- 250 g frozen British garden peas by Sainsbury's
- 175 g pack babycorn & mange tout by Sainsbury's, washed, babycorn halved lengthways
- 300 g pack rice noodles by Sainsbury's
- 100 g bag baby leaf spinach by Sainsbury's
- 20 g Fairtrade peanuts by Sainsbury's, dry-fried and roughly chopped
Put the curry paste in a pan with the ginger, the chopped chillies and half the coconut milk. Bring to the boil, then turn down to a simmer and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes. Add the remaining coconut milk and the stock and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
Add the peas, babycorn, mange tout and noodles and cook for 5 minutes until just tender. Remove from the heat and stir in the spinach.
Ladle the hot soup into 4 bowls and garnish with sliced chillies and the chopped peanuts to serve.