- 500 g pack Thai jasmine rice by Sainsbury's
- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 500 g extra lean British pork mince by Sainsbury's
- 1 tbsp lemon grass paste by Sainsbury's
- 2 tbsp ginger, peeled and grated
- 200 g pak choi by Sainsbury's, washed and cut in half lengthways
- 4 spring onions, washed and finely sliced on the diagonal
Cook the rice according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok over a high heat until smoking. Add the onion and stir-fry until softened. Tip in the pork mince and stir-fry for 10 minutes until cooked. Stir in the lemongrass paste and ginger and toss for 1 minute until heated through.
Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pak choi and blanch until just tender (about 2 minutes).
To serve, stir the chopped spring onions through the rice and divide between four plates, along with the pork stir-fry and steamed pak choi.