- 250 g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 250 g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- 100 g radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 x bunch fresh coriander, washed and roughly chopped
- 175 g Greek natural yogurt
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3 tsp spicy jerk paste
- 300 g leftover roast chicken, shredded
- 200 g white baguette, to serve
In a bowl, mix together the cabbages, carrot, radishes, coriander, yogurt, lime zest and juice. Season well and set aside.
Heat the jerk paste in a frying pan with 3 tablspoon of water. Add the chicken and cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until piping hot. Serve with the coleslaw and crusty bread.