- 400 g linguine by Sainsbury's
- 2 tsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 1 red chilli, washed, deseeded and finely diced
- 4 spring onions, washed and sliced
- 425 g pack diced British chicken breast by Sainsbury's
- zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 125 g full fat soft cheese by Sainsbury's
- 16 cherry tomatoes, washed and quartered
- 8 fresh basil leaves, washed and shredded
- 3 tbsp grated Parmigiano Reggiano by Sainsbury's, to serve
Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the linguine according to pack directions. Drain. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the red chilli and spring onion for 1-2 minutes.
Add the chicken and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Stir in the lemon zest and juice, soft cheese, cherry tomatoes and basil and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Add the drained linguine to the pan and toss together with the creamy chicken sauce. Divide between 4 bowls and serve sprinkled with the grated Parmigiano.