- 3 British free-range Woodland eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- 8 slices of medium wholemeal bread by Sainsbury's
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- 370 g tinned tuna in sunflower oil by Sainsbury's
- 4 tbsp basics mayonnaise
- half a cucumber, washed and sliced
- 4 Fairtrade bananas by Sainsbury's
Cook the eggs in boiling water for 8 minutes.
Spread the bread slices with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
Drain the tins of tuna, mix with the mayonnaise and spread over 4 slices of bread. Top with the sliced hard-boiled eggs, cucumber and the remaining bread, and cut in half.
Round off lunch with a banana.