If you don't know your cappuccino from your cafe latte, watch this video for a quick cup-by-cup lesson
Coffee - once it was simply a question of deciding if you wanted it with or without milk. Oh, what simple creatures we used to be. These days ordering a coffee can be a minefield of taste, strength, size and even decoration.
Confused? Don't be. Here's a handy guide to ensure your coffee game stays on point. You're welcome.
So, which coffee’s for you?
- No nonsense: espresso (25ml coffee)
- Creamy and delicious: cappuccino (one third coffee, one third milk and one third foam)
- Long and lovely: latte (one quarter coffee and three quarters milk)
- Strong but creamy: flat white (one third coffee and two thirds milk)
- The classic: Americano (double espresso topped with water)