Messy melted marshmallows look like actual art with this rather ingenious Halloween hack
No time to lovingly craft witches’ silhouettes out of homemade biscuits this year (or any year, actually)? Fret not, we (accidentally) discovered a way to turn microwaved marshmallows and chocolate cupcakes into a terrifying Halloween scene, and it only takes a few minutes.
What you need
- A bowlful of white marshmallows
- Some ready-made chocolate cupcakes
- A couple of plastic spiders
1. Melt the marshmallows in the microwave for 10 seconds
2. Watch closely to avoid this sorry mess